The Kerrytown Edible Book Contest is a fun, family-friendly event that takes place as a part of the Kerrytown BookFest. This event invites participants to create edible (and not so edible) creations based on books. The entries are exhibited, judged, documented and eaten (if you dare!).
The Kerrytown Edible Book Contest will take place on Sunday September 13th, 2015 from 11am to 5pm, with judging between 3:00 – 3:30 pm.
Everyone is allowed to partake in eating the exhibits after judging. Eat at your own risk!
· Everyone can participate: the young, the old, the professional and non-professional, the artist, the writer, the mom or the dad, and even groups.
· Entries must be book-related.
· Entries can be made out of anything, as long as it is edible.
· Entries must be family-friendly.
· Participants can enter up to 3 entries.
· Registration is free!
· You can bring your edible book entry to the Kerrytown BookFest on Sunday September 13 from 9:30 – 10:30 am.
· Please note that this event is outdoors, so please plan accordingly to weather intervention.
If you have any questions regarding the Edible Book Contest, please contact Cecilia Escobar at 312.285.6819
See you there!